22 de junio de 2012

DIJISTE LAS PALABRAS QUE SIEMPRE HABÍA SOÑADO ESCUCHAR


"In the summer of 2000-2001, high school had ended and it was time for college. I did everything in my power to take you with me, but you didn't wanna go. You said I needed to become a man and that I counted on you way too much. So you left me - feeling unsure, unloved and confused. How could you not love me anymore? 
You've had my heart since I first laid eyes on you. I woke up to the thought of you and went to sleep with my heart with you. You completed me and now you was leaving me. How? How could you? You left me with nothing to do, no one to turn to... You help mold me into the man that I am today. You were the one that understood me, but I knew deep down inside you were gonna come back to me. 
So I practiced on ways that I could love you more, and for you to never leave me again. And then 2001-2002 came and you said the words that I've always dreamed of hearing. 
'From Robbins, Illinois, 6 foot 4 Guard... Dwyane Wade.' 
And we fell in love all over again. To my first love, the game of Basketball... I love you."
Dwyane Wade

3 comentarios:

  1. como dirías tú: 'otro ejemplo claro de la superioridad de la raza' jejejeje

    ResponderEliminar
  2. CARMELO: es decir, cambio todo por seguir en lo que le gustaba no?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exHsfZidJ9U

    ResponderEliminar